来浏览目录",
- "You cannot place a call with yourself.": "你不能和你自己发起一个通话。",
+ "You cannot place a call with yourself.": "你怎么寂寞到要和自己打电话,不支持的啦。",
"You have been kicked from %(roomName)s by %(userName)s.": "您已被 %(userName)s 从聊天室 %(roomName)s 中移除。",
"You have been logged out of all devices and will no longer receive push notifications. To re-enable notifications, sign in again on each device": "你已经登出了所有的设备并不再接收推送通知。要重新启用通知,请再在每个设备上登录",
"You have disabled URL previews by default.": "你已经默认 禁用 链接预览。",
"You have enabled URL previews by default.": "你已经默认 启用 链接预览。",
"Your home server does not support device management.": "你的 home server 不支持设备管理。",
"Set a display name:": "设置一个昵称:",
- "This server does not support authentication with a phone number.": "这个服务器不支持用手机号码认证。",
+ "This server does not support authentication with a phone number.": "此服务器不支持使用手机号码认证。",
"Password too short (min %(MIN_PASSWORD_LENGTH)s).": "密码过短(最短为 %(MIN_PASSWORD_LENGTH)s)。",
- "Make this room private": "使这个聊天室私密",
+ "Make this room private": "将此聊天室转为私密聊天室",
"Share message history with new users": "和新用户共享消息历史",
"Copied!": "已复制!",
"Failed to copy": "复制失败",
"Sent messages will be stored until your connection has returned.": "已发送的消息会被保存直到你的连接回来。",
"(~%(count)s results)|one": "(~%(count)s 个结果)",
"(~%(count)s results)|other": "(~%(count)s 个结果)",
- "Please select the destination room for this message": "请选择这条消息的目标聊天室",
+ "Please select the destination room for this message": "请选择此消息的目标聊天室",
"Start automatically after system login": "在系统登录后自动启动",
"Analytics": "统计分析服务",
"Reject all %(invitedRooms)s invites": "拒绝所有 %(invitedRooms)s 邀请",
- "You may wish to login with a different account, or add this email to this account.": "你可能希望用另外一个账户登录,或者添加这个电子邮件到这个账户上。",
- "Sun": "星期日",
- "Mon": "星期一",
- "Tue": "星期二",
- "Wed": "星期三",
- "Thu": "星期四",
- "Fri": "星期五",
- "Sat": "星期六",
+ "You may wish to login with a different account, or add this email to this account.": "您可能是想要用另一个账户登录,或是将此电子邮件关联至当前账户。",
+ "Sun": "周日",
+ "Mon": "周一",
+ "Tue": "周二",
+ "Wed": "周三",
+ "Thu": "周四",
+ "Fri": "周五",
+ "Sat": "周六",
"Jan": "一月",
"Feb": "二月",
"Mar": "三月",
@@ -597,10 +597,10 @@
"The visibility of existing history will be unchanged": "现有历史记录的可见性不会改变",
"%(senderName)s turned on end-to-end encryption (algorithm %(algorithm)s).": "%(senderName)s 打开了端到端加密 (算法 %(algorithm)s).",
"Unable to remove contact information": "无法移除联系人信息",
- "Riot collects anonymous analytics to allow us to improve the application.": "Riot 收集匿名的分析数据来允许我们改善这个应用。",
+ "Riot collects anonymous analytics to allow us to improve the application.": "Riot 收集匿名的分析数据以允许我们改善它。",
"\"%(RoomName)s\" contains devices that you haven't seen before.": "\"%(RoomName)s\" 包含你以前没见过的设备。",
"You can use the custom server options to sign into other Matrix servers by specifying a different Home server URL.": "你可以使用自定义的服务器选项来通过指定一个不同的主服务器 URL 来登录其他 Matrix 服务器。",
- "This allows you to use this app with an existing Matrix account on a different home server.": "这允许你用一个已有在不同主服务器的 Matrix 账户使用这个应用。",
+ "This allows you to use this app with an existing Matrix account on a different home server.": "这允许你使用其他主服务器上的 Matrix 帐号。",
"Please check your email to continue registration.": "请查看你的电子邮件以继续注册。",
"If you don't specify an email address, you won't be able to reset your password. Are you sure?": "如果你不指定一个邮箱地址,你将不能重置你的密码。你确定吗?",
"Home server URL": "主服务器 URL",
@@ -650,9 +650,9 @@
"Hide avatar changes": "隐藏头像修改",
"Hide display name changes": "隐藏昵称修改",
"Disable big emoji in chat": "禁用聊天中的大Emoji",
- "Never send encrypted messages to unverified devices in this room from this device": "在此设备上,在此聊天室中不向未经验证的设备发送加密的消息",
- "Enable URL previews for this room (only affects you)": "在此聊天室启用链接预览(只影响你)",
- "Enable URL previews by default for participants in this room": "对这个聊天室的参与者默认启用 链接预览",
+ "Never send encrypted messages to unverified devices in this room from this device": "在此设备上、此聊天室中,从不对未经验证的设备发送加密的消息",
+ "Enable URL previews for this room (only affects you)": "在此聊天室中启用链接预览(仅影响你)",
+ "Enable URL previews by default for participants in this room": "对此聊天室的所有成员默认启用链接预览",
"Delete %(count)s devices|other": "删除了 %(count)s 个设备",
"Delete %(count)s devices|one": "删除设备",
"Select devices": "选择设备",
@@ -729,24 +729,24 @@
"Your homeserver's URL": "您的主服务器的链接",
"Your identity server's URL": "您的身份认证服务器的链接",
"The information being sent to us to help make Riot.im better includes:": "将要为帮助 Riot.im 发展而发送的信息包含:",
- "Where this page includes identifiable information, such as a room, user or group ID, that data is removed before being sent to the server.": "这个页面中含有可能能用于识别您身份的信息,比如聊天室、用户或群组 ID,在它们发送到服务器上之前,这些数据会被移除。",
+ "Where this page includes identifiable information, such as a room, user or group ID, that data is removed before being sent to the server.": "此页面中含有可用于识别您身份的信息,比如聊天室、用户或群组 ID,这些数据会在发送到服务器前被移除。",
"%(weekDayName)s %(time)s": "%(weekDayName)s %(time)s",
- "%(weekDayName)s, %(monthName)s %(day)s %(time)s": "%(weekDayName)s,%(monthName)s %(day)s %(time)s",
- "%(weekDayName)s, %(monthName)s %(day)s %(fullYear)s": "%(weekDayName)s,%(monthName)s %(day)s %(fullYear)s",
- "%(weekDayName)s, %(monthName)s %(day)s %(fullYear)s %(time)s": "%(weekDayName)s,%(monthName)s %(day)s %(fullYear)s %(time)s",
- "Who would you like to add to this community?": "您想把谁添加到这个社区内?",
+ "%(weekDayName)s, %(monthName)s %(day)s %(time)s": "%(monthName)s %(day)s %(time)s, %(weekDayName)s",
+ "%(weekDayName)s, %(monthName)s %(day)s %(fullYear)s": "%(fullYear)s %(monthName)s %(day)s, %(weekDayName)s",
+ "%(weekDayName)s, %(monthName)s %(day)s %(fullYear)s %(time)s": "%(fullYear)s %(monthName)s %(day)s %(time)s, %(weekDayName)s",
+ "Who would you like to add to this community?": "你想把谁添加到此社区中?",
"Warning: any person you add to a community will be publicly visible to anyone who knows the community ID": "警告:您添加的一切用户都将会对一切知道此社区的 ID 的人公开",
"Name or matrix ID": "名称或 Matrix ID",
- "Which rooms would you like to add to this community?": "您想把哪个聊天室添加到这个社区中?",
+ "Which rooms would you like to add to this community?": "您想把哪个聊天室添加到此社区中?",
"Add rooms to the community": "添加聊天室到社区",
"Add to community": "添加到社区",
"Failed to invite users to community": "邀请用户到社区失败",
"Disable Peer-to-Peer for 1:1 calls": "在一对一通话中禁用 P2P 对等网络",
- "Enable inline URL previews by default": "默认启用网址预览",
- "Disinvite this user?": "取消邀请此用户?",
- "Kick this user?": "移除此用户?",
- "Unban this user?": "解除此用户的封禁?",
- "Ban this user?": "封紧此用户?",
+ "Enable inline URL previews by default": "默认启用链接预览",
+ "Disinvite this user?": "是否不再邀请此用户?",
+ "Kick this user?": "是否移除此用户?",
+ "Unban this user?": "是否解封此用户?",
+ "Ban this user?": "是否封禁此用户?",
"Send an encrypted reply…": "发送加密的回复…",
"Send a reply (unencrypted)…": "发送回复(未加密)…",
"Send an encrypted message…": "发送加密消息…",
@@ -766,7 +766,7 @@
"%(user)s is a %(userRole)s": "%(user)s 是一个 %(userRole)s",
"To link to a room it must have an address.": "要链接一个聊天室,它必须有一个地址。",
"To send events of type , you must be a": "要发送类型为 的事件,你必须是",
- "Members only (since the point in time of selecting this option)": "只有成员(从选择这个选项的时间开始)",
+ "Members only (since the point in time of selecting this option)": "仅成员(从选中此选项时开始)",
"Members only (since they were invited)": "只有成员(从他们被邀请开始)",
"Members only (since they joined)": "只有成员(从他们加入开始)",
"Invalid community ID": "无效的社区 ID",
@@ -803,8 +803,8 @@
"Your key share request has been sent - please check your other devices for key share requests.": "已请求共享密钥 - 请在您的其他设备上进行确认。",
"Key share requests are sent to your other devices automatically. If you rejected or dismissed the key share request on your other devices, click here to request the keys for this session again.": "密钥共享请求将会自动发送到您的其他设备上。如果您在其他设备上拒绝了请求,请点击此处以再次请求此会话的密钥。",
"If your other devices do not have the key for this message you will not be able to decrypt them.": "如果您的其他设备上没有此消息的密钥,您将依然无法解密。",
- "Key request sent.": "已请求共享密钥。",
- "Re-request encryption keys from your other devices.": "在您的其他设备上 重新请求加密密钥。",
+ "Key request sent.": "已发送密钥共享请求。",
+ "Re-request encryption keys from your other devices.": "从其他设备上 重新请求密钥。",
"You will not be able to undo this change as you are demoting yourself, if you are the last privileged user in the room it will be impossible to regain privileges.": "如果您是房间中最后一位有权限的用户,在您降低自己的权限等级后将无法撤回此修改,因为你将无法重新获得权限。",
"You will not be able to undo this change as you are promoting the user to have the same power level as yourself.": "你将无法撤回此修改,因为您正在将此用户的权限提升至和你相同的级别。",
"No devices with registered encryption keys": "没有设备有已注册的加密密钥",
@@ -901,7 +901,7 @@
"Block users on other matrix homeservers from joining this room": "禁止其他 Matrix 主服务器上的用户加入此聊天室",
"To verify that this device can be trusted, please contact its owner using some other means (e.g. in person or a phone call) and ask them whether the key they see in their User Settings for this device matches the key below:": "为验证此设备是否可信,请通过其他方式(例如面对面交换或拨打电话)与其拥有者联系,并询问他们该设备的用户设置中的密钥是否与以下密钥匹配:",
"If it matches, press the verify button below. If it doesn't, then someone else is intercepting this device and you probably want to press the blacklist button instead.": "如果匹配,请点击下面的验证按钮。 如果不匹配,那么这可能说明其他人正在盗用此设备,而您应当点击黑名单按钮。",
- "In future this verification process will be more sophisticated.": "未来,这个验证过程将会变得更加精致、巧妙一些。",
+ "In future this verification process will be more sophisticated.": "未来,此验证过程将更为精致、巧妙一些。",
"We recommend you go through the verification process for each device to confirm they belong to their legitimate owner, but you can resend the message without verifying if you prefer.": "我们建议您对每台设备进行验证以保证它们属于其合法所有者,但是您可以在不验证它们的情况下重新发送消息。",
"HTML for your community's page
\n\n Use the long description to introduce new members to the community, or distribute\n some important links\n
\n\n You can even use 'img' tags\n
\n": "社区页面的 HTML 代码
\n\n 你可以给社区的新成员们写些长长的社区简介来引导他们,或者放置\n 一些重要的链接\n
\n\n 你甚至可以使用
标签\n
\n",
"Add rooms to the community summary": "将聊天室添加到社区简介",
@@ -946,13 +946,13 @@
"Opens the Developer Tools dialog": "打开开发者工具窗口",
"Notify the whole room": "通知聊天室全体成员",
"This process allows you to export the keys for messages you have received in encrypted rooms to a local file. You will then be able to import the file into another Matrix client in the future, so that client will also be able to decrypt these messages.": "此操作允许您将加密聊天室中收到的消息的密钥导出为本地文件。您可以将文件导入其他 Matrix 客户端,以便让别的客户端在未收到密钥的情况下解密这些消息。",
- "The exported file will allow anyone who can read it to decrypt any encrypted messages that you can see, so you should be careful to keep it secure. To help with this, you should enter a passphrase below, which will be used to encrypt the exported data. It will only be possible to import the data by using the same passphrase.": "导出的文件将允许任何可以读取它的人解密任何他们可以看到的加密消息,因此您应该小心以确保其安全。为了解决这个问题,您应该在下面输入一个密码,用于加密导出的数据。只有输入相同的密码才能导入数据。",
+ "The exported file will allow anyone who can read it to decrypt any encrypted messages that you can see, so you should be careful to keep it secure. To help with this, you should enter a passphrase below, which will be used to encrypt the exported data. It will only be possible to import the data by using the same passphrase.": "导出的文件将允许任何可以读取它的人解密任何他们可以看到的加密消息,因此您应该小心以确保其安全。为解决此问题,您应该在下面输入密码以加密导出的数据。只有输入相同的密码才能导入数据。",
"The export file will be protected with a passphrase. You should enter the passphrase here, to decrypt the file.": "导出文件有密码保护。你需要在此输入密码以解密此文件。",
"This process allows you to import encryption keys that you had previously exported from another Matrix client. You will then be able to decrypt any messages that the other client could decrypt.": "此操作允许您导入之前从另一个 Matrix 客户端中导出的加密密钥文件。导入完成后,您将能够解密那个客户端可以解密的加密消息。",
"Ignores a user, hiding their messages from you": "忽略用户,隐藏他们的消息",
"Stops ignoring a user, showing their messages going forward": "解除忽略用户,显示他们的消息",
"To return to your account in future you need to set a password": "如果你想再次使用账号,您得为它设置一个密码",
- "If you've submitted a bug via GitHub, debug logs can help us track down the problem. Debug logs contain application usage data including your username, the IDs or aliases of the rooms or groups you have visited and the usernames of other users. They do not contain messages.": "如果你在 GitHub 提交了一个 bug,调试日志可以帮助我们追踪这个问题。 调试日志包含应用程序使用数据,这包括您的用户名、您访问的房间或社区的 ID 或名称以及其他用户的用户名,不包扩聊天记录。",
+ "If you've submitted a bug via GitHub, debug logs can help us track down the problem. Debug logs contain application usage data including your username, the IDs or aliases of the rooms or groups you have visited and the usernames of other users. They do not contain messages.": "如果你在 GitHub 提交了一个 bug,调试日志可以帮助我们追踪这个问题。 调试日志包含应用程序使用数据,也就包括您的用户名、您访问的房间或社区的 ID 或名称,以及其他用户的用户名,但不包括聊天记录。",
"Debug Logs Submission": "发送调试日志",
"Your password was successfully changed. You will not receive push notifications on other devices until you log back in to them": "密码修改成功。在您在其他设备上重新登录之前,其他设备不会收到推送通知",
"Tried to load a specific point in this room's timeline, but was unable to find it.": "尝试加载此房间的时间线的特定时间点,但是无法找到。",
@@ -960,7 +960,7 @@
"%(count)s Resend all or cancel all now. You can also select individual messages to resend or cancel.|other": "現在 重新发送消息 或 取消发送 。你也可以单独选择消息以重新发送或取消。",
"Visibility in Room List": "是否在聊天室目录中可见",
"Something went wrong when trying to get your communities.": "获取你加入的社区时发生错误。",
- "Deleting a widget removes it for all users in this room. Are you sure you want to delete this widget?": "删除小部件后,此聊天室中的所有用户的这个小部件都会被删除。你确定要删除这个小部件吗?",
+ "Deleting a widget removes it for all users in this room. Are you sure you want to delete this widget?": "删除小部件时将为聊天室中的所有成员删除。您确定要删除此小部件吗?",
"Fetching third party location failed": "获取第三方位置失败",
"A new version of Riot is available.": "Riot 有更新可用。",
"Couldn't load home page": "不能加载首页",
@@ -990,7 +990,7 @@
"Forget": "忘记",
"#example": "#例子",
"Hide panel": "隐藏面板",
- "You cannot delete this image. (%(code)s)": "您不能删除这个图片。(%(code)s)",
+ "You cannot delete this image. (%(code)s)": "无法删除此图片。(%(code)s)",
"Cancel Sending": "取消发送",
"This Room": "此聊天室",
"The Home Server may be too old to support third party networks": "主服务器可能太老旧无法支持第三方网络",
@@ -1135,5 +1135,15 @@
"Unable to load event that was replied to, it either does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.": "无法加载被回复的事件,它可能不存在,也可能是您没有权限查看它。",
"And %(count)s more...|other": "和 %(count)s 个其他…",
"Try using one of the following valid address types: %(validTypesList)s.": "请尝试使用以下的有效邮箱地址格式中的一种:%(validTypesList)s",
- "Riot bugs are tracked on GitHub: create a GitHub issue.": "Riot 使用 GitHub 追踪 bug:在 GitHub 上创建新 Issue"
+ "Riot bugs are tracked on GitHub: create a GitHub issue.": "Riot 使用 GitHub 追踪 bug:在 GitHub 上创建新 Issue",
+ "e.g. %(exampleValue)s": "例如:%(exampleValue)s",
+ "Call in Progress": "正在通话",
+ "A call is already in progress!": "您已在通话中!",
+ "Jitsi Conference Calling": "Jitsi 电话会议",
+ "Send analytics data": "发送统计数据",
+ "Enable widget screenshots on supported widgets": "对支持的小部件启用小部件截图",
+ "Encrypting": "正在加密",
+ "Encrypted, not sent": "已加密,未发送",
+ "Demote yourself?": "是否降低您自己的权限?",
+ "Demote": "降权"
}